Politique de remboursement
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the exact same condition that you received it, unworn, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to return it.
All orders come with a RETURN LABEL and a TRACKING NUMBER at no extra charge to you. There will be a $10 restocking fee taken off the amount returned.
To return or exchange, please follow these instructions:
- Please email us notifying us that you are returning the product and the reason behind the return.
- Your purchase must be returned in the original shoe box and wrapped in the same way that it arrived.
- Please do NOT tape the actual shoebox. Please use a wrapping paper in order to avoid damaging the shoebox.
- Affix the return label to your return package.
- You will need to drop off the package at the shipping company that is listed on your return label.
- Keep the tracking number for your own reference so you can track it.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Please email us with the reason for the exchange. If you need a bigger or smaller size please let us know which size you received and which new size you are looking for. Once we receive the unworn item and we will then arrange to send you the new one.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Still have questions regarding returns? Feel free to contact us.